ENABLEPATH IS NOW A BIRLASOFT COMPANY, COMPLETELY.
In January 2014, Birlasoft acquired Enablepath, an Atlanta, US based CRM software provider. This acquisition was part of a larger strategy to tap technology disruptions like cloud, analytics and mobility-based services. EnablePath has been involved in 2,500 CRM projects since its inception in 2006. The company brings expertise of working with more than 1,000 customers in multiple industries, ranging from healthcare providers to manufacturers, and around 50 high-end CRM architects who have crafted industry specific solutions in unique CRM projects. In exactly two years post the acquisition, EnablePath has been fully integrated into the Birlasoft fold as Birlasoft Cloud Services (BCS). This inclusion augments Birlasoft’s existing CRM Service line by strengthening its Salesforce Practice.
Part of the US$ 1.6 billion CK Birla Group, Birlasoft is a leading global IT solutions provider, with micro-vertical focus across Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Lease & Lending, Insurance & Re-insurance and Aerospace & Defense. Committed to build long-term partnerships, our team of over 4000 IT professionals drive business possibilities for clients and help them stay ahead of competition. Our portfolio of IT services includes CRM, Quality Assurance & Testing, Enterprise Application Services and specialized IT Services that include Advanced Analytics, Mobility and Cloud Solutions. Visit www.birlasoft.com
The CK Birla Group is a US$1.6 billion diversified conglomerate that over the years has developed a strong footprint in manufacturing, engineering, technology, hospitals and education. With over 20,000 employees, 27 manufacturing facilities and a customer base that includes some of the world’s best-known companies, CK Birla Group’s businesses are present across five continents. For more information visit www.ckbirlagroup.com
Learn how EnablePath’s CPQ Practice helped drive quoting automation for a leader in education technology.
Hear firsthand from Salesforce, EnablePath and client IO Education, how EnablePath’s CPQ Practice helped IO Education expand Salesforce Sales Cloud® with Salesforce CPQ® to Drive Quoting Automation. Learn how migrating IO Education’s complex pricing model to Salesforce CPQ helped:
- reduce headcount previously required to produce quotes for sales
- create quotes 5x faster
- remove the need for finance to intervene on every deal
- improve forecasting accuracy
CPQ Success with IO Education / WATCH NOW
Webinar hosted by EnablePath, Salesforce and IO Education on December 1, 2016
December 1, 2016Blog, Webinars
EnablePath Cures Service and Quoting Challenges for Global Biopharmaceutical Company with Salesforce Service Cloud® and CPQ®.
Stallergenes Greer is a global biopharmaceutical company specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies with Allergy Immunotherapy products and services. Employing more than 1,400 worldwide, with a presence in 75 countries, and manufacturing facilities in Europe and the United States, Stallergenes Greer plc is the parent company of GREER Laboratories, Inc.
Stallergenes Greer’s rapid growth and increasing compliance requirements are driving their need for system improvements.
- Faster Quoting
- Increased Accuracy
- Automated Approval Routing
EnablePath then deployed Salesforce Service Cloud® into the existing instance, successfully bringing customer-care and servicing out of manual email handling and into Salesforce. Adding the Service Console drove great efficiency resulting in:
- Automated Case Queues, Assignments, and Escalations
- Decreased Call Backs and Improved Response Times
- Enhanced Collaboration and Documentation
- Holistic View of the Customers Experience
EnablePath is heavily focused on the Salesforce Quote-to-Cash product suite which helps companies accelerate growth by automating quoting, contracting, and billing. Built and delivered natively on the Salesforce Platform, this technology enables salespeople to close deals faster, without ever leaving Salesforce, while automatically keeping their opportunity pipelines and forecasts up to date. Learn more about EnablePath’s CPQ Practice.November 14, 2016Client Stories
Are you Ready for Winter ’17?
With over 300 new and improved features, and 65,000 points retired from the IdeaExchange, Winter ’17 is jam-packed with innovation.
Want a sneak peak in to the new and improved Salesforce?
- Horizontal Navigation Comes to Lightning! — One of the main initial features of Lightning is the collapsible side panel navigation. This will ease the transition from Classic as it is similar to the Classic tabbed header. http://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_general_lex_apps_and_improved_nav.htm
- Quotes will be available to add from Opportunities in Lightning! — Major progress in the Lightning Experience. https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_sales_features_core_oppty_add_quotes.htm?edition=&impact=
- Contracts come to Lightning! — Many customers were blocked from making the leap to Lightning, but with this feature, it makes it much easier. https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_sales_features_contracts_sfx.htm
Here are some resources to help you get ready:
- Get Ready for the Winter ’17! https://www.salesforce.com/blog/2016/09/get-ready-for-the-winter-17-release.html
- Winter ’17 Release Notes https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/salesforce_release_notes.htm
- How to Use the Release Notes https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_included_release_notes.htm
- Lightning Experience: A Modern and Intelligent User Experience https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_lex.htm
Watch EP’s Winter ’17 Release webinar:
EnablePath recently hosted Salesforce Winter ‘17 Release Highlights and Recent News, a use-case based overview of Salesforce enhancements, ecosystem news and updates. This high level overview will benefit admins, power users and business leaders from companies currently using or considering Salesforce.
Watch here: https://youtu.be/OJJUwIrksWg
November 10, 2016Blog, Webinars
Learn more about Salesforce’s Winter ’17 Release and Recent News from EnablePath.
EnablePath recently hosted the webinar Salesforce Winter ‘17 Release Highlights and Recent News, a use-case based overview of recent Salesforce enhancements, ecosystem news and updates. This high level overview benefits admins, power users and business leaders from companies currently using or considering Salesforce, and covers:
- Salesforce Winter ‘17 Release Highlights and Demonstration
- Recent Ecosystem News & Expanding Salesforce Capabilities
- Salesforce Lightning Updates
- Ask The Experts – Get Answers!
Winter ’17 Release Highlights and Recent News / Watch Now
Webinar hosted by EnablePath.
October 31, 2016Blog, Webinars
EnablePath had another great year at Dreamforce 2016!
As a leading Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner, EnablePath was on deck to answer hundreds of questions about Application Modernization, CRM in the Manufacturing Space, Sales Cloud® use in Travel and Destination Marketing, Health and Life Science CRM Transformation, Optimization Assessment and Planning, and our CPQ Practice.
The EnablePath booth was consistently full of Salesforce users and enthusiasts. Those needing help with implementing or optimizing their Salesforce orgs were able to schedule a one-on-one Ask the Experts strategy session with our onsite certified resources, and many were happy to learn about our flexible support packages that could help them supplement their needs.
Dreamforce is always an exciting place to be, but this year’s opening keynote from Marc Benioff (which included a look into the future of CRM powered by AI), some terrific motivational moments from renowned motivational speaker Tony Robbins, and an over-the-top performance by the infamous U2, made it the best Dreamforce yet! We can’t wait to see what happens in 2017!
Here is a look back at one of the best Dreamforce experiences EVER: The Top 10 Highlights from Dreamforce ’16
October 13, 2016Blog
EnablePath Customer National Domestic Violence Hotline Was Featured During the Salesforce For Service Keynote.
EnablePath upgraded the NDVH call center from a legacy home grown application to Salesforce Service Cloud®, increasing user efficiency and collaboration, improving reporting and analytics, and eliminating maintenance costs incurred by using an on-premise solution. Find out how EnablePath helped NDVH successfully move to Salesforce Service Cloud.
Salesforce For Service Keynote: Welcome To Conversational Service
Today’s customers are more connected than ever before, and customer service is on the front lines of delivering on customer expectations. Whether you’re optimizing your operations or transforming your business, your customers expect you to deliver proactive service on every new channel as it emerges. Mike Milburn, GM & SVP of Service Cloud and executives from Coca-Cola and the National Domestic Violence Hotline discuss how you can deliver service for today’s mobile-first world.
The keynote can be viewed here: https://www.salesforce.com/video/282542/October 6, 2016Blog
EnablePath CPQ Practice Deploys Sales Cloud® with Salesforce CPQ® to Drive Quoting Automation for IO Education
A National leader in the education technology industry for over 18 years, IO Education is on a mission to empower educators with data to improve educational outcomes.
IO Education is focused on developing innovative solutions that break down data silos and improve outcomes for three areas of school districts: student achievement, educator effectiveness and operational efficiency.
Today IO’s SaaS Solutions Suite Serves more than 100,000 Teachers and enables more than 5,000,000 Student and Parent on-line interactions monthly.
EnablePath Partnered with IO Education to Implement Salesforce Sales Cloud® with Salesforce CPQ and DocuSign. With a complex and evolving SaaS product suite IO recognized the need for automation and system oversight in their product packaging and quoting. The Grade – A+:
- Improved Client and User Satisfaction through automation and more efficient quote creation and iteration
- Decreased Pricing and Packaging Errors through system supported pricing and packaging rules management.
- Accelerated Quoting and Contracting Timelines through faster more accurate quoting, efficient quote iteration, and auto creation of Contracts capable of Electronic Signature
IO Education now has control, automation, and a real time view of their sales cycles on new and renewal opportunities with anywhere/anytime/any device access.October 3, 2016Client Stories
EnablePath helps the NDVH Replace Antiquated Call Center Application with Salesforce Service Cloud
NDVH provides lifesaving tools and immediate support to enable victims to find safety and live lives free of abuse. NDVH operates around the clock, seven days a week, confidential and free of cost. Callers to the hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) can expect highly trained experienced advocates to offer compassionate support, crisis intervention information and referral services in over 170 languages. Visitors to this site can find information about domestic violence, safety planning, local resources and ways to support the organization.
NDVH needed to upgrade their legacy call center application to a more robust and scalable cloud based solution. NDVH operates in a single building facility located in Austin-TX, with 120 Caller Advocates and 20 Management and Administrative staff across their 7×24 shifts. The current system was limited in its ability to support new requirements and functionally, and did not have the ability to scale for rapid growth to support the organizations mission, nor allow for easy access from outside of their facility.
EnablePath upgraded the NDVH call center from a legacy home grown application to the Salesforce cloud-based platform, including:
- Increased ease of use and efficiency for all users
- Improved reporting and data analytics access
- Eliminated maintenance costs for on-premise solution
- Created partner portal solution for better collaboration with the provider network and enabled providers to maintain contact information, and enable real-time updates for status and reporting
- Customized processes for Hotline and Helpline Advocates more easily to assess and enter information
- Customized consoles for agents to easily view relevant data with fewer screens and clicks
- Implemented consolidated performance metrics & reporting, with varying levels of detail in reports and dashboards with a hierarchical structure for data rollup and security access
- Maintained continuity of data captured to align with historical reporting
- Implemented a self-service portal for service providers to update their program information and contact information
NDVH has reported tremendous improvement to their day-to-day processes. “I would definitely recommend EnablePath to our fellow non-profits and providers, and in fact, I already have.” – Wade Treichler, Director of Communications for The National Domestic Violence HotlineSeptember 20, 2016Client Stories