Custom Sales Cloud Implementation Helps Christopher Guy Enhance Prospect and Customer Management
Christopher Guy is a prestigious global brand dedicated to the Design, Manufacturing, Marketing and Distribution of high-end luxury furnishings. Established in 1993, Christopher Guy today enjoys a worldwide following with flagship stores in Beverly Hills, New York, Milan and London’s Harrods as purveyors to the worlds finest residences, luxury Hotels and Hollywood Studios.
Christopher Guy’s sales team was utilizing various methods and tools to manage and track their current and potential customer data, including manual spreadsheets and isolated CRM tools. They had no way of consolidating data and reporting to their executive team, in order to gain insight into sales performance throughout their Americas territory.
Their disparate tools had created a lack of visibility into how leads were being assigned to sales representatives and if they were being managed effectively. With sales reps residing in and focusing on various regions and territories, the Christopher Guy executive team found it impossible to collaborate effectively without seeking a centralized system.
EnablePath implemented Salesforce Sales Cloud Professional Edition for Christopher Guy.
- Customized the Lead object to enable the sales team to capture prospective customer product interest.
- Enabled Lead metrics to enhance visibility into the relationship between sales reps and potential customers, ensuring quicker sales transactions.
- Customized additional critical objects to meet Christopher Guy’s business needs and processes.
- Enabled Chatter to improve collaboration between sales team members working in different regions.
- Customized Salesforce1 mobile and trained staff, particularly those sales team members who are constantly traveling.
- Delivered training sessions for staff members in West Hollywood, New York and North Carolina.
The Christopher Guy sales team has successfully moved away from using disparate systems and manual spreadsheets, and now utilizes Salesforce to manage and track all prospects, existing customers and sales activities within its organization.
Christopher Guy’s President and Director of Sales participated in EnablePath’s Salesforce training sessions and now champion and mandate the use of Salesforce for all sales activities. As suggested by the EnablePath team, these key executives personally encourage collaboration within the team by using Chatter to highlight individual sales team member successes, and post chatter feeds directly within account records to encourage adoption.
The Director of Sales at Christopher Guy indicated great satisfaction with EnablePath’s implementation and has stated how helpful EnablePath was throughout the process.