Custom Communities Enhances Operations and Patient Access for Leading Healthcare Network
This Leading Executive Healthcare Network offers comprehensive preventive health care services to key corporate leaders, with extensive health risk assessments to mitigate and prevent future health problems. They combine one-on-one attention from their physicians and staff with leading technology and world-class clinical services.
This Healthcare Network’s processes for collecting patient health history, determining patient eligibility, and internal operations were manual, offline and inconsistent. They needed a single integrated solution to address the needs of patients, payers and administration.
- Developed Custom Patient Community, designed for a superior patient experience.
- Community includes Appointment Scheduling, Facility Directions, Program Information and a Health History Questionnaire that integrates directly with Salesforce providing over 100+ self reported health data points.
- Developed custom mobile functionality to reflect their branding.
- Developed Custom Payer Community enabling secured access to payers for benefits administration.
- Community facilitates requests for patient eligibility, as well as changes to membership, covered benefits and plan limits.
- Developed custom patient appointment scheduling
- Developed custom dashboard depicting ‘real-time’ status and location of patient during appointment
- Enabled management of payer thresholds and membership eligibility
- Enabled automated patient invoicing based on services rendered
- Provided visibility into year-over-year comparison of Health History Questionnaire and data changes
Both Custom Communities provide this Leading Executive Healthcare Network with a single integrated view of patient eligibility, health history, appointment scheduling and payer benefits administration. Administrators and payers benefit from increased process automation, payer functionality and operational effectiveness, and patients have access to first-class scheduling and care.