Are you Ready for Winter ’17?
With over 300 new and improved features, and 65,000 points retired from the IdeaExchange, Winter ’17 is jam-packed with innovation.
Want a sneak peak in to the new and improved Salesforce?
- Horizontal Navigation Comes to Lightning! — One of the main initial features of Lightning is the collapsible side panel navigation. This will ease the transition from Classic as it is similar to the Classic tabbed header. http://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_general_lex_apps_and_improved_nav.htm
- Quotes will be available to add from Opportunities in Lightning! — Major progress in the Lightning Experience. https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_sales_features_core_oppty_add_quotes.htm?edition=&impact=
- Contracts come to Lightning! — Many customers were blocked from making the leap to Lightning, but with this feature, it makes it much easier. https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_sales_features_contracts_sfx.htm
Here are some resources to help you get ready:
- Get Ready for the Winter ’17! https://www.salesforce.com/blog/2016/09/get-ready-for-the-winter-17-release.html
- Winter ’17 Release Notes https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/salesforce_release_notes.htm
- How to Use the Release Notes https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_included_release_notes.htm
- Lightning Experience: A Modern and Intelligent User Experience https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_lex.htm
Watch EP’s Winter ’17 Release webinar:
EnablePath recently hosted Salesforce Winter ‘17 Release Highlights and Recent News, a use-case based overview of Salesforce enhancements, ecosystem news and updates. This high level overview will benefit admins, power users and business leaders from companies currently using or considering Salesforce.
Watch here: https://youtu.be/OJJUwIrksWg