EnablePath helps the NDVH Replace Antiquated Call Center Application with Salesforce Service Cloud
NDVH provides lifesaving tools and immediate support to enable victims to find safety and live lives free of abuse. NDVH operates around the clock, seven days a week, confidential and free of cost. Callers to the hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) can expect highly trained experienced advocates to offer compassionate support, crisis intervention information and referral services in over 170 languages. Visitors to this site can find information about domestic violence, safety planning, local resources and ways to support the organization.
NDVH needed to upgrade their legacy call center application to a more robust and scalable cloud based solution. NDVH operates in a single building facility located in Austin-TX, with 120 Caller Advocates and 20 Management and Administrative staff across their 7×24 shifts. The current system was limited in its ability to support new requirements and functionally, and did not have the ability to scale for rapid growth to support the organizations mission, nor allow for easy access from outside of their facility.
EnablePath upgraded the NDVH call center from a legacy home grown application to the Salesforce cloud-based platform, including:
- Increased ease of use and efficiency for all users
- Improved reporting and data analytics access
- Eliminated maintenance costs for on-premise solution
- Created partner portal solution for better collaboration with the provider network and enabled providers to maintain contact information, and enable real-time updates for status and reporting
- Customized processes for Hotline and Helpline Advocates more easily to assess and enter information
- Customized consoles for agents to easily view relevant data with fewer screens and clicks
- Implemented consolidated performance metrics & reporting, with varying levels of detail in reports and dashboards with a hierarchical structure for data rollup and security access
- Maintained continuity of data captured to align with historical reporting
- Implemented a self-service portal for service providers to update their program information and contact information
NDVH has reported tremendous improvement to their day-to-day processes. “I would definitely recommend EnablePath to our fellow non-profits and providers, and in fact, I already have.” – Wade Treichler, Director of Communications for The National Domestic Violence Hotline