ENABLEPATH IS NOW A BIRLASOFT COMPANY, COMPLETELY.
In January 2014, Birlasoft acquired Enablepath, an Atlanta, US based CRM software provider. This acquisition was part of a larger strategy to tap technology disruptions like cloud, analytics and mobility-based services. EnablePath has been involved in 2,500 CRM projects since its inception in 2006. The company brings expertise of working with more than 1,000 customers in multiple industries, ranging from healthcare providers to manufacturers, and around 50 high-end CRM architects who have crafted industry specific solutions in unique CRM projects. In exactly two years post the acquisition, EnablePath has been fully integrated into the Birlasoft fold as Birlasoft Cloud Services (BCS). This inclusion augments Birlasoft’s existing CRM Service line by strengthening its Salesforce Practice.
Part of the US$ 1.6 billion CK Birla Group, Birlasoft is a leading global IT solutions provider, with micro-vertical focus across Automotive, Industrial Manufacturing, Healthcare, Lease & Lending, Insurance & Re-insurance and Aerospace & Defense. Committed to build long-term partnerships, our team of over 4000 IT professionals drive business possibilities for clients and help them stay ahead of competition. Our portfolio of IT services includes CRM, Quality Assurance & Testing, Enterprise Application Services and specialized IT Services that include Advanced Analytics, Mobility and Cloud Solutions. Visit www.birlasoft.com
The CK Birla Group is a US$1.6 billion diversified conglomerate that over the years has developed a strong footprint in manufacturing, engineering, technology, hospitals and education. With over 20,000 employees, 27 manufacturing facilities and a customer base that includes some of the world’s best-known companies, CK Birla Group’s businesses are present across five continents. For more information visit www.ckbirlagroup.com
Advisory Services and EnablePath Leadership Guide MedAssets to Successful Use of Salesforce
MedAssets is a healthcare performance improvement company that combines strategic market insight with rapid operational execution to help providers sustainably serve the needs of their communities. More than 4,500 hospitals and 123,000 non-acute providers rely on their solutions to reduce the total cost of care, enhance operational efficiency, align clinical delivery and improve revenue performance across the System of CARE.
MedAssets had a Salesforce.com org that had largely been neglected since it’s implementation. With little-to-no governance in place, the org had become unstable due to over-customization and faulty code. User adoption was low and employees rarely accessed the tool outside of completing the bare minimum.
Pain points included:
- Contracts were on “White Paper” and stored in SharePoint creating multiple multiple attachments in various formats that users had to comb through in order to know what agreement actually existed with a client.
- Opportunity Process was highly customized, bulky and time-consuming.
- External Quoting tool in spreadsheets caused data to have to be manually copied into SFDC.
- Large number of AppExchange Apps existing in the org, each with its own philosophy, created a patchwork feel to the solution, with many not in use and creating a large number of test code failures to cause slowdowns.
- Organic growth of the org over many years with many development processes had resulted in multiple triggers on the same objects lead to increased risk of functionality failure, increased cost of debugging issues, and increased cost of maintaining competing code modules.
- A full suite of functionality from multiple vendors had created a maze of authentication for users of multiple applications.
- With so many Lines of Business involved in the SFDC environment, there was a robust program of development in several of these lines and they needed a deliberate and robust release management process for these development projects to coexist.
MedAssets contracted with EnablePath for our leadership and Advisory Services to help guide them on a path to making SFDC useful again.
EnablePath led a two-day on-site discovery session with MedAssets, identifying their org intricacies, business requirements and pain points, and used that information to help make specific suggestions for improvement and optimization.
Considering the timing requirements and prioritization input from the business, EnablePath submitted an Optimization Recommendation that included:
- Apttus implementation focusing on CLM.
- Opportunity Line Items migration and code simplification
- Migrating Existing Contracts from SharePoint to SFDC Content
- Asset migration to Apttus Assets
- Opportunity Stage revisions
- Implementation of Single Sign On (SSO)
- CPQ Pricing in SFDC
- Order creation in Communities
MedAssets is very pleased with our recommendations and our communication style over the lifespan of the project, and has asked us to be their preferred implementation vendor for our solution recommendation.September 16, 2016Client Stories, Uncategorized